Minister Isabel Pfeiffer-Poensgen has been Minister for Culture and Science of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia since June 30, 2017. Minister Pfeiffer-Poensgen was born in Aachen on 25 April 1954. She is a fully qualified lawyer.
- since 30.06.2017 Minister of Culture and Science of the German State of North Rhine-Westphalia
- 2004 – 2017 Secretary General of the Cultural Foundation of the German Federal States
- 1999 – 2004 Councillor of the City of Aachen with responsibility for Cultural and Social Affairs
- 1989 – 1999 Chancellor of the Cologne College of Music
- 1985 – 1988 Adviser at the Ministry of Science and Research, Hamburg